Name: Climate Innovation Forum 2022
When: 28 June 2022, QEII Centre, Westminster, London UK
Returning for the fourth year, the Climate Innovation Forum will bring together 700 climate leaders, pioneers and practitioners at the QEII Centre in Westminster, London, as a critical touchpoint between COP26 and COP27.
The high-level Forum will look at core pathways to net zero and the delivery of the Glasgow Breakthroughs, shining a spotlight on the urgency of innovation.
- Rt Hon Greg Hands MP, Minister of State for Business, Energy and Clean Growth, UK Government
- Deborah Meaden, entrepreneur, Dragon’s Den investor and host of Radio 5 Live’s Big Green Money Show
- Ovais Sarmad, Deputy Executive Secretary, UNFCCC
- Dr Mahmoud Mohieldin, UN Climate Change High-Level Champion
- Chris Grigg, Chair, UK Infrastructure Bank
- Carmel McQuaid, Head of Sustainable Business, Marks & Spencer
- Ingrid Holmes, Executive Director, Green Finance Institute
- Lord Adair Turner, Chair, Energy Transitions Commission
- Anna Turrell, Head of Environment, Tesco Plc
- Nancy Hobhouse, Head of ESG, Evri
- Lilli Matson, Chief Safety, Health and Environment Officer, Transport for London
- Jon Woods, Vice President and General Manager, Coca-Cola, Great Britain and Ireland
- Dolf Gielen, Director, IRENA Innovation and Technology Centre
How to Register:
You can join the Forum in-person by applying for one of Mission Innovation’s 30 complimentary passes by contacting Rachel Cooper at email@example.com. Free tickets will be allocated on a first come first served basis. Additional places are available with a 30% discount: please use code Partner30.