Join us for an in-depth look at clean energy innovation policies and programs in Mission Innovation (MI) countries. You will hear from senior officials and researchers about key developments and have an opportunity to pose questions and share ideas. Each 1.5-hour webinar focuses on a particular technology area or country, including an overview of current and upcoming activities pursued as part of MI. Presentations will be conducted in English. The webinars are free to attend.
Please visit the Clean Energy Solutions Center training page and subscribe to the Training Announcements to be notified about upcoming Mission Innovation webinars. Registration for webinars will be available about 1 month prior to the webinar date.
Schedule (additional countries and topics may be added in the future):
June 30, 2016 – United States of America
TBD – United Kingdom
*The International Energy Agency and Global CCS Institute are not members of MI, but the organizations convene joint research and development projects across a variety of countries. These MI webinars highlight key findings from collaborative efforts to advance clean energy innovation.
- Country priorities for clean energy innovation
- Information on domestic market size and demand for various technologies
- Policies and measures to attract, incentive and spur investment
- Promising technology advances arising from government-sponsored activities
- Case studies exemplifying successful government-industry collaboration
- Opportunities to participate in government-sponsored technology demonstrations
- Key points of contact and hyperlinks to additional information
Content from completed webinars are available at Clean Energy Solutions Center approximately one week after the event.