South Korea is launching a new international joint research competition, specifically dedicated to enhance activities related to the MI Innovation Challenges and boost collaboration between MI member countries and South Korea.
This call will support R&D cooperation among South Korean companies, universities and research institutes and their foreign partners. Projects proposals are expected to promote international technology cooperation, stimulate national energy technology competitiveness and create new energy market by laying the foundation for overseas market entry.
- Deadline : 14th September 2018
- Funding amount : up to $1 million/ 1 billion KRW per year (up to 3 years)
- Participation is open to any MI member countries’ organization (e.g. industry, university, research institute)
- Applicants can freely propose their own research idea related to all Innovation Challenges
- Leading organization must be Korean SMEs or Mid-tier companies*
- Find all information on application and submission here
For inquiries on the call: firstname.lastname@example.org
*For support in finding a Korean partner: email@example.com
The $1 million programme by the Republic of Korea, supporting international collaborations, is one the forty new initiatives announced at the 3rd MI Ministerial Meeting (MI-3) held in Malmö last May. Those are ranging from international partnerships to initiatives at the country level aligned with the MI Innovation Challenges. Read more