Vancouver, Canada hosted Mission Innovation’s fourth annual Ministerial gathering (MI-4) on May 28, 2019. MI-4 brought together ministers, business leaders and innovators to share ideas and best practices ,and to facilitate collaboration towards the development of affordable and sustainable clean energy solutions.
Under the overarching CEM10/MI-4 theme of “accelerating progress towards a clean energy future”, the MI-4 programme specifically focused on Demonstrating Impact and Raising Ambition.
Highlights from MI-4
- MI-4 Country Highlights (download PDF)
- MI Impact Review (download PDF)
- MI “By the numbers” infographic (download PDF)
- MI and World Bank Letter of Intent (download PDF) and news release on Energy Storage Partnership (download PDF)
- Investing in Transformative Change: Discussion Paper on Public-Private Co-Investment in Clean Energy Innovation (MI Public-Private Breakfast)
- Public-Private Roundtables: